Monday, August 3, 2015

Checking In


We've been here. We've been hanging. We've been hanging in the hammock in Minnesota the Black Hills and by the Missouri River.

I've got loads of great pictures to share, but I've also got loads of work to catch up on. School is starting soon, and we're trying to get our ducks in a row. A class is ending for me and I'm trying to get my research paper complete. Travels are going to pick up steam (again) and I'll be headed to Indiana and Oregon/Washington in the coming weeks.

Things are going well, but busy as usual. Truthfully, I just want to find time to clean my closets, purge a few items, open a book for leisure and binge on some TV shows that I've been missing out on lately. Honestly, I just would rather travel to Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota to catch up with friends and family. I want to kiss their babies, hug my people, and sip some iced tea on their decks catching up on life. I would love to go back out to the Black Hills and hit the trails with my favorite people, it was so carefree and relaxed with no agenda. That's where I want to be.

We'll get there, one day.

More from me later, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!