Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Program

Grace had her church Christmas program at the beginning of December. Great Grandma and Great Grandpa from Onida were able to come and watch her sing! It was a very cute program, and there were treats afterward too! I didn't snap a photo of the great grandparents with the kids - shoot! Will have to get some at Christmas.

Here's Grace and Anni before their program - sweeties!



Annie and I after the performance.


I love this one of Grace and her friends (and birthday buddy) Nick and Anni. 

It was a great performance by the kids - they did such a good job! Thanks again to Marcella and Cecil for coming - glad you could make it.

We just got back from FLORIDA on vacation with my parents. I have loads of photos to sort through, but can't wait to get them up here. For now I'm playing a little catch up from the month of December. I wish you all a beautifully Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!