Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day in the Life

Well hello. It's me, Annie again.

So now that I'm one I think I'm pretty hot stuff running around and getting into everyone's business. Even the toilet. I don't know why my dad freaks out so bad when I lick water off my hands after dipping them in there. It's just water right? He usually does the whole wash my hands down, wipe them down, and then soaks them in hand sanitizer.

Overkill if you ask me.

Anyway, I've been busy outside the last few months. I cannot stand this puffy thing my mom puts on me when we go out. Geez ma, this is the first time I've had to wear a coat! She says something about that's what happens when you get older and you can't just stand in a carrier carseat with blankets all around you (and over my face if I remember from last winter).

I'm loving fall and the fun things to do. We went to an apple orchard I got to feed the goats, and hanging out outside with sister putting leaves in my mouth is pretty fun too.

I'm sayings lots of things like Mom, Dad, sister, Gracie (everyone loves to hear me say that), Kitty (apparently I'm pretty cute when I say that too), bye, hi, ba (sippy), Nette (Lynette my daycare gal), Landon, and some other things that no one else can understand apparently. They need to get up to speed on their baby lingo.


Anyway, that's all for now. I'm off with high hopes to see if sister possibly left both the bathroom door open and toilet seat up....might be my lucky afternoon.
Annie





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!