Friday, October 4, 2013

An Awesome Visitor

A few weeks ago, I was blessed to have a dear friend and her husband visit us. They were even able to stay the night! The girls (especially Grace) couldn't have been more thrilled. Jaci co-owned the store that I worked at during college, they were the sweetest "bosses", they were mothers that I looked up to and basically took parenting notes from, loving and devoted friends, and are so very faithful and committed to raising their family in faith. Truly just amazing people Jaci and Kitsi are! And their families are just as beautiful, inside and out!

Jaci and Kevin are "empty nesters" now that all of their kids are attending SDSU in Brookings. We are going to get those boys out to visit us this fall and they'll go hunting with Cody. Maybe Jaci and Allie will be able to come along for some girl time?

Seriously beautiful!

Jaci and Allie picked out some ADORABLE tops for the girls! GO JACKS!!!! So thoughtful of them to think of the girls and treat them to a fun shirt! Now, we just have to get them to a game! 




I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a picture of all of us together, and that I only snapped these on my cell phone and didn't bring out my decent camera! Shoot! That just means that we'll have to get together again soon. I think it needs to be arranged.

I'm so glad they took the time to visit us on their way out to their vacation in the Black Hills. It sounded like they had a beautiful time together, I bet they really enjoyed their time spent just the two of them, but also missed the craziness of having their kids around. Bittersweet to watch your children grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!