Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bierman Family Campout


The past three or four years all of the immediate Bierman family members have been getting together over a weekend for a camp-out! It's been a fun time to get as many of us together as possible sit around the campfire, play games, hangout, eat way too much food, and drink WAY too much of Joan and Dave's wine!

We were able to come a day early to hang out with just Mom & Dad and help them get their place ready for the campout. This would have been the last time the girls saw Brookie! Such a sweet pup!



Grandma & Grandpa Bierman, my Dad, my girls and I.




Grandma Bierman's hands with my girls


Swinging with Poppa is so much fun!


And the gathering begins! Lots of good times with family and friends. I don't get to see anyone nearly as much as I did growing up - but lots of great memories are created each summer at the campout.




Annie and Charlotte!


And of course there are lots of Gator Rides to go around!


Some of my cousins and I with Uncle Stretch. 


Thanks for the great weekend everyone! There were only a few people missing this year - my cousin Chad and his family, and my cousins Chase and Nathan. Hopefully soon we can get the whole crew together once again. Always lots of jokes and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!