Friday, June 21, 2013

Monthly Photo Series: 9 Months

Well I've been behind since last month. I didn't get a chance at the end of the month to get the photos taken, and it didn't happen until a week or so into June. So they are a bit behind, and I literally should be taking her 10 month photos next week. I cannot believe how fast her first year is going - especially these last few months as we've been so busy. 

Happenings for this month include crawling, crawling and more fast crawling. She's pulling up onto everything and scooting along, and walking behind her toys. Crazy. Both of her bottom two teeth popped through by the end of May and are really starting to show now.

She's loving bananas, peas, pears, carrots, peaches, bread, and anything else she can get her grubby little hands on! She's doing much better drinking from cups, sippys, and cups with straws. Finally learning to swallow instead of letting it pour out of her mouth! Stinker.








I didn't get very many pictures of this month as she was being a little bear cat wiggle bottom. Had to give her this piece of paper to keep her busy. I didn't have the hubs or Blondie around to keep her busy and watch her while I stepped back with the camera.

However, I think I got some pretty good ones, love her little smile.

1 comment:

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!