Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

We're blessed with a lot of great men in our life. Grace and Annie are so fortunate to have a Daddy that is energetic, adventurous, caring, fun, there for them, and protective. 








I am lucky to call that guy my husband.
But our luck doesn't stop there. Cody and I blessed to have great fathers in our lives too. Fathers that were always there for us, and still are. They have cared about us just as much now as the day we were born. They love our children and are great grandfathers. It's the best to watch my Dad be a grandfather to my kids! 





Building a prairie dog tower...typical. 




Kevin and Baby Grace

And to top it off, my girls are lucky enough to have known 2 of their great-grandfathers really well. Cody's grandpa Cecil (his dad's dad) lives just 30 miles from us, and my Grandpa Wally (my dad's dad) lives not too far from my hometown in Minnesota. Makes it trickier to see them as often, but Grace remembers them, and I have great memories with them, so that's what matters.
Great Grandpa Cecil and Baby Grace

Great Grandpa Cecil and Baby Grace

Great Grandpa Cecil and Grace gardening at Great-Grandpa and Grandma's house

Great Grandpa Cecil and Baby Annie


Great Grandpa Wally and Baby Annie

Great Bierman Grandparents and the girls

Both Cody and I have lost Grandpa's, so we remember them this Father's Day also. To those we have here and now, thank you for all you do for us, for our kids, and the time and thoughts you share with us. We love you all, and are grateful to have you in our lives! 

Happy Father's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Your girls have so many wonderful men in their lives. Truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!