Monday, April 1, 2013

The Faces of Baby

This girl. She's been cracking us all up lately. What tricks she has come up with - and the faces! To die for. Warning - this is a baby face photo overload. But if you minded, I'm sure you wouldn't be reading this blog, because that's all I post about lately!

Her first trick was lip smacking. She charmed all of the nurses and doctors at the hospital with it when she was in. My mom immediately thought that Annie looked like Grandma Fran when she did it. Too cute. Its' somewhat captured below in photos - combined with being mad that puffs aren't being served up to her on a silver platter by the dozens. High maintenance I tell you - she was supposed to be my bump on a log. I already have one with her same personality!



Classic Grandma Fran

"Ma, I ain't doing no tricks until you hand over the puffs."




"Alright, here goes nothing. If I can't get a mit full of puffs of this trick, nothing will work."......
 





"Applause...no?"
  


"Guess I'll have to resort to screaming for a puff."

Little stinker.
Her latest trick is singing to "Hey Soul Sister" by Train. Mostly consists of her belting out "hey eyyyy, hey eyyyy yay ehhhh." Pretty cute though. We'll try to get a video soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!