Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random Life

So, it's been one of those months again where I haven't had my camera out. But I did get these photos that capture the every day happenings around the house...here's a slough of what we've been up to.


First of all, snuggled up together on the sofa. Love them.



We celebrated and sang birthday greetings to our friend Brad...and his wife Mandy recently had her baby, congrats to the Lemmels!

Like her sister, Annie is obsessed with books, she especially loves this kitty page. She basically face plants onto the book and mauls the cat with "kisses." Silly baby.


Talk about silly baby! These two are buds at daycare. He likes to dress Annie up when he dresses up, pretty much the most adorable thing. And apparently Annie thinks she's pretty cool too !



lazy mornings

Made an awesome spread for the Masters - this was sinfully good!

And it's been snowing at completely random times this year! 

I finally got around to ordering the book from Grace's first year of life.
Now on to 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012....oh my. I'm behind and overwhelmed just thinking about it. 

Homemade stuffed blueberry french toasts. Yes. It was good. Did you have to ask?


 We've been trying to take it easy before May hits. Seriously, if you don't hear from me for days, weeks, or about a month. Trust me, I'm probably fine. If I really don't respond, just hit the roads of South Dakota, you're bound to find me somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!