Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Marthaler Visit - Part 4

Annie is certainly a happy baby. She's nearly always in a good mood, almost always smiley and socialable, however, she's not a big laugher. Here's Jake desperately trying to get a laugh outta this girl. All that resulted was Annie with her wide open mouth. Constantly! 






We actually did get her to let out a few giggles by the end!!! I think Annie, Jake, and Jen were all exhausted by the end of the whole ordeal.

(I think it's time for another baby to grace the Marthaler house by the way!)


Have I mentioned that Jen has the most adorable decorating taste ever? And the best taste in clothing, accessories, and is generally just the cutest thing? She'll deny up and down that she doesn't, but seriously, I've always looked up to this girl. She's a rockstar at everything. And so is her hubby, I haven't found one thing that either of them aren't good at.

We often joke that we don't even know why were friends with each other since we "hate each other" for everything. I hate you because you're beautiful, I hate you because you have the most adorable family, I hate you because your children sleep well, I hate you because your hubby is the handiest hubby I know, the list goes on and on. Somehow we find more love than hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!