Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Day in the Life (7)

Well hello!
I'm back! Here I am with my Ma at my 6 month appointment. And man, was it terrible. Too many shots - ouchers!!! They pretty much told me the normal:

  1. I'm cute. Duh
  2. I'm just a peanut. Ma's been trying to stuff my face, but I just give her the old sour face. 
  3. I'm smart. Of course, I'm like my ma. 
  4. I'm pretty.
  5. I'm cool.
  6. They all loved me. 
The basics. 






I don't even want to talk about being sick. Mom said she was going to post a slew of pictures so that we can look back on it and remember. I don't want to remember that garbage! Masked doctors, pokes, prods, listening to my heart and lungs with cold utensils, needles, blood, oxygen, no food, all that....no thanks. Mom can talk about it. She's hoping I don't remember any of it anyway. Out of sight, out of mind. For a 6 month old at least. Now, where's my chew toy?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!