Friday, March 1, 2013

A Day in the Life (6)


Oh, hi! I'm just sitting here chewing on my plastic tray since Ma keeps trying to give me some cruddy rice cereal junk. Gross!

I was never quite a fan of anything runny and gooey in my mouth, other than milk, of course. So I didn't take well right away to rice/oatmeal, peaches or carrots! PLAGH! Then I got "sick" (I really was just faking it so Mom could stay home with me for a week, I even rigged that flu shot so it came back positive) and didn't want to eat at all. Now, I'm starting to get the hang of this spoon feeding thing. I like carrots, peaches, and green beans.

Mom is always surprised at my amazing talent of quickly sorting out a spoon mixed with cereal and fruit and finding the cereal and only spitting that out (so she says). Whatever, just give me the good stuff! And I'd really like you to puree a chocolate chip cookie please. And thank you.

We're hitting the road tonight to Minnesota. We'll see how "good" I am on the drive. It's always fun to shake things up a little bit, kids gotta be kids right? Mom and Dad are leaving my sister and I with Nana and Poppa on Saturday and Saturday night while they are at some wedding. I don't know why they don't think I can party the night away too! 

Mom will fill you in on the other stuff I've been doing lately in my 6 month post. All that boring stuff like progress I've made lately, and yada yada ya. Lame I didn't even get to celebrate my 6 months because of the stinkin' short month of February.

Later dudes, I'm off to take a (nother!) nap!

Kisses! A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!