Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sledding Fun!

Cody and I took Grace sledding one afternoon while our favorite neighbor came to watch Annie. It's always good to get out and about with just Grace for a little bit of time for her to enjoy doing things she loves without having to worry about her parents tending to her baby sister.

We had a great time. So great that a few days later Grace and I just went by ourselves while Cody and Annie hung out watching football. The weather was great over Christmas vacation I'm glad we were able to take advantage of it.



It's a long way up to the top!!!

But of course, is anyone has the energy to continuously climb the hill, it's Grace!



Too much fun! Grace and I figured out that if she laid down and I put my knees on either side of her and knelled  we would go SUPER fast down the hill! Hilarious! We just giggled and giggled the whole way. A fun winter memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!