Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Morning Snuggles

These are all from my phone, so forgive the bad quality. I should get better at perfecting the phone photos.

One of my favorite things about the weekend is letting the kids sleep in until they wake up on their own. And I have pretty good sleepers - but I also enjoy that they don't sleep in too late so that I feel like I'm sneaking around the house because I'm old and can't stay in bed very late anymore! :)
Here's a morning snuggle session. Annie was kicking her legs like crazy, and Grace of course thought it was hilarious to position herself so that Annie was kicking her in the head. 
 


And proof that we can't get enough snuggling in the morning...this was from another morning. Round two. Of many I hope.








  





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!