Monday, January 28, 2013

A Day in the Life (6)

Hey, what's up! It's me, Annie again. Life around the house has been pretty crazy lately. We traveled to Minnesota to hang out with the Bierman crew, what a fun time that was!, and here at home mom has been busy hosting a baby shower, and finishing up projects around the house. Ya, apparently some other baby is coming to steal the hearts of my neighbors the O's. They are having a new grandson. Don't worry, he won't live on our street. I'll see be the hottest baby on the block.

While Mom is busy with all that junk, I've been busy mastering my exersaucer. I love this thing. I can bounce in here like crazy, crew on stuff and make things make noise. Pretty sweet. Mom said soon she is going to video me in there to send out on the blog. Hope my hair looks nice that day.

I laugh a lot, except my mom and dad are still dying to hear what they call a "belly laugh." Seriously, what's the big deal. I can just open my mouth as wide as I can and snort in and out - good enough for me. Take it or leave it ma'.


Mom apologizes again for the crummy picture. Her phone again. Dad isn't going to happy with her for not using that camera he bought her for her birthday. Mom says her phone is so much easier to capture the moment. Parents. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!