Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving

Is it fitting to do my Thanksgiving post the day after Christmas? Probably not, but I am anyway. I guess there is a lot I am thankful for this Christmas season, so I'll make sure this post gets snuck in here too. Just a laid back Thanksgiving this year. We actually did it a few days after Thanksgiving since I was just getting home from New York! Fine by me! We had my parents and Cody's grandparents at our house as I wasn't up for much more traveling.

Checking out the turkey!


Ewwww!!!!

She thinks its so gross but she just can't stop messing with it...








Annie's first Thanksgiving!

Finger lickin' good!

After a few days I'll back date this post so it's easier for me to find later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!