Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


To all of our friends and family, we wish you the very best on this Christmas Day. May your day be filled with laughter, fun, family, blessings, and most of all a full heart on this day to celebrate Jesus's birthday. Eat lots, tell your family you love them, and hold them close.

Christmas is so very fun, magical and exciting for children. I love the traditions that our family has, and I hope they are something that my girls look forward to taking part in every year. I also hope that as they continue to grow, that I'm a good enough Momma to teach them the true meaning of Christmas alongside continuing to excite them with all the fun Christmas time happenings.



From the Richter house to yours, we wish you the best and merriest time of the year. Travel safe, and we hope to visit many family and friends in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!