Friday, December 21, 2012

Grace by Michele

Of course, the best time the kids behave for the camera is when Mom isn't standing around trying to fix hair, constantly saying "smile, no smile for real." So when my Michele, my mother in law, was at our house just before Thanksgiving while I was in New York City and Cody was deer hunting, she captured some fun photos of the girls. There are plenty of each of them so I'm sharing a a few separate posts.






She's getting way too big way too fast. She's a beauty. I can't get over how pretty she is becoming, she's not little anymore, makes me sad to see her babyness go away, but excited to see what type of girls she's becoming.

Thanks Michele for capturing this fun stage she's in. I love these pictures. On the brink of so many things!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures Michele does! You are very blessed to have such beautiful girls and a mother-in-law to photograph them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) very lucky! She does great fun stuff with her photography skills with my kiddos, so blessed!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!