Thursday, November 15, 2012

Monthly Photo Series: 2 Months

So these are a bit late. Annie is now 2.5 months old! I can't believe how much she has changed this month. Pretty crazy. She is SO smiley, outgoing, cuddly, and genuinely happy. Basically a doll. She's strong. She's constantly moving.  She's my bebe girl. She loves her Nana & Poppa and Grandma & Grandpa. (She better love Grandma because she'll be in charge of the house  while I'm in New York City and Cody is deer hunting!)













Little one is growing up fast! Can't believe the personality that is starting to bud. She's growing well too! You wouldn't believe how nice of a sister Grace is to Annie. I already have to pay her to do a good babysitting job though (of course, only when Cody and I are busy with a task outside or something...I wish I could just leave the two of them to fend for themselves at the house alone!)

I guess we'll soon be back with her three month pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the little stickers for each photo??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, I ordered them from Etsy. Message me on FB if you want me to send you which shop specifically I ordered them from.

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!