Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Day In The Life (4)

Hello! Annie here! Everyone thinks I'm pretty cute, huh? I don't know what it is. My eyes? Lips? Cheeks? Chubby legs? Nose? Fluffy hair? Flat hair? Oh, okay....ya, I know the list could go on and on. Don't mind me.

Well, I'm 2.5 months old now. I've got many of my Momma's friends (especially Jen and Tasha) hating my mother because she has the best sleeping children on the planet. Hi, I'm Annie, and I love to sleep through the night. I wake up when my Mom tells me to smiling and cooing away. Then my day goes like this:

Eat. Get changed. Poop. Get changed again. Load up. Head to daycare. Eat, poop, smile at the kids, sleep, and do it all over. Momma comes. I eat. I talk to my sister and have dinner with the family. Sleep. Wake up. Eat. Poop. Sleep through the night.

Simple, huh? I don't know what's wrong with those other kids. I mean come on, sleeping cozy is the best part of my day! Momma still wraps me up so tight in a blanket that you'd think she was trying to fit me into a shoe box. But, I love that dang swaddle. When she sets me free I kick and move all day long! 

Oh, and often, I hear my Mom telling my Dad, "Mother knows best." She sings it. Apparently Big Sis Blondie says it's from a movie - Tangled anyone?! Big Sis Blondie kept getting all excited about this white stuff this weekend...what's the big deal? Momma says next year I'll know.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!