Monday, November 5, 2012

A & A

Lots of girls with A names around my workplace. Annika, Andrina, Allison, and Annie. My manager at work and I were due within just a few days of each other. She was due shortly after me - she ended up having her baby on the Saturday before Annie was born, Annie was born on a Wednesday. So they are VERY close in age. It was fun to be pregnant with someone, going through all the same things at the same times. It will also be fun to watch these two grow up together!



These photos were taken on Cody's birthday party back in September.

We then got the girls together for another event together- an office baby shower that everyone had for the two of us! So nice! I didn't get very many pictures that day either - these two were pretty funny laying here together. They were whacking each other in the arm and face, and then started simultaneously spitting up - that was special...so glad I don't have twins! Oh, and as you can see, neither want to look in the same direction at the same time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!