Sunday, September 16, 2012

Peeking in...

There is nothing like the little moments in life. Last night while rocking Annie, all I could hear was extreme giggling coming from downstairs. Cody and Grace were supposed to be snuggling before bed. Didn't sound like sleeping to me. But it was too cute to not investigate.

So I went downstairs, and luckily, Grace's bedroom door was cracked open slightly. The two of them were in there reading "Tickle Monster" and Grace was getting attacked. All I could do was peek in and watch the best daddy in the world give the cutest blonde I know a tickle torture. The sound of her goofy giggle is heart warming, and seeing your husband as a daddy is melting!

So glad the door was cracked open so I could take in that fun moment! Cody noticed me after awhile, and I was able to sneak up on Grace for one final kiss and hug before she drifted off to sleep.


I love watching these three together!

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!