Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Good Reminder

Parenting isn't always easy. It gets even more interesting when you have more bodies to parent. Those little bodies have so much going on in their lives, and they are so busy trying to learn and take in all of their surroundings. Despite all of the challenging times, it's good to remember this...


This happened to pop up on my Facebook wall today. I needed this reminder today. Everything is just a phase, or a stage, and there will always be stages we'll be happy to leave behind, but there will certainly be more that we wish we could go back to, or wish we would have soaked up more of.

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo true and so funny that you posted it today! I posted about motherhood today too, I just felt so overwhelmed by some things moms are saying about their kids. I'm totally using that photo and adding it to my post! Thanks for writting about this!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!