Thursday, September 20, 2012

A day in the life...

Hi, I'm Annie. A day in the life of me so far isn't too rough - but apparently Mom thinks otherwise today. She keeps telling me I'm a "stinker." Aren't I supposed to poop lots? They were counting my poops at the hospital when I was born and right away at home (I was hoping to set a record, I like to come out on top, you know).

This morning Mom said something about me being a stinker when I pooped out of my diaper onto the clothes she just put on herself. She said I don't give her much time to herself, so she was proud that she got showered and dressed promptly this morning - only to have to change again.

Then I kept urping up all over myself and her (I guess she can't handle a little puke on her shoulder, please, what is she, a super model?). So she thought it was time for a bath. I don't think I've told you yet, but I HATE BATHS. I HATE getting out of the bath even more, and even more than that I HATE LOTION. Yuck! Cold! Leave me snuggled in my blanket!

She decided to put this cute, cozy little outfit on me this morning. The trouble was, it was a complex outfit and it was so annoying when she was trying to JAM my head through that little hole and RAM my arms through these things called sleeves. And so many buttons!!!! Hasn't she figured out those zippered one pieces are much easier on the both of us? The cat was even concerned for me - thought my Mother was trying to put a life saving vest on or something it was so difficult.

Anyway, as I'm writing this I'm looking out the window in my bouncer seat dealing with the hiccups. Mom keeps shoving my CoCo (pacifier) in my mouth, apparently she thinks I might spit up again. She keeps threatening me with another bath. No thanks!


I think I'll just say "goodnight" for a few hours instead.



Oh, one more thing. These pictures were taken after my bath. My mom doesn't comb my hair afterward because she likes the "ducky feather hair" look. I'm not so sure about it. It kind of stands on end and is a little wavy....cool, or not cool?

1 comment:

  1. l.o.v.e how you wrote this!! so stikin cute! it's so fun to see an update on miss annie! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!