Friday, September 28, 2012

A day in the life (2)

Hello, it's me Annie again. Life has been good this week - the weather has been so nice! Momma and I have been spending a lot of time on the deck swinging on the swing in the afternoons. We both get so snuggly and cuddly out there together, if only the darn boxelder bugs wouldn't freak my mom out!

Momma keeps getting all giddy in the morning when I smile and 'talk' to her. I don't know what the big deal is, I'm usually just making some magic happen in my pants anyway - she likes to think it's because I like her singing (wrong!).

Still hating my baths - and Momma still hasn't gotten the hint that I hate lotion. She thinking of trying to invent some device that will heat lotion like the wipe warmer machine, only for lotion. Might not be a bad idea, I keep telling her I'll invest all of my piggy bank money into the project - which isn't much yet..I might have to steal from my big sister's bank - she's got quite the load down there.

Other new things for me is my crazy breakout of infant acne - my Dad thinks is like I'm a 15 year old teenage football player who lives in a sweaty helmet. Just a stage, just a stage. My eyes keep getting glued shut from clogged tear ducts - annoying!

I sleep well, eat well, rest well and talk to my family. I'm pretty much the star of the show around here these days. My big sister is pretty cool too - I love, love to look at her and see what she's doing, she's the funniest!

I love the sound of my Mom's voice, Dad had a birthday party here last weekend, and whenever someone else was holding I had my necked turned like an owl toward the direction of Mommy's voice (just don't sing Mom, then we're good!).






PS - Do you see how strong my head is? I'm a champ and can hold it up for a long time, and even turn it from side to side when laying on my tummy. Big stuff!

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big already!! A couple of dolls you have! Cannot wait to see you girls!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!