Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Birthday Party Book

Finally did it. I've been meaning to order a photo book from Grace's birthday party last year since we had such a great time decorating and prepping food. I think she'll enjoy looking back and seeing her party in a book and looking at some of the faces that attended the party and seeing how they've changed.




Now, I just need to get on uploading some more pictures to the blog from the past few weeks. I'm sure soon enough I'll be busy holding a baby and not be updating as frequently - which obviously would be fewER and FARTHER between since posting has always been sporadic.

Hope you are all well!

1 comment:

  1. You are one of the best mom's I know! Dang... I wish you were around when I was four to plan my bday party!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!