Monday, August 13, 2012

Bierman Family Reunion

Last year we missed out on the Bierman Family Reunion at my Aunt Joan's house...perhaps thankfully as it was scorching hot all weekend and everyone was dripping with sweat. This year, my Mom and Dad hosted the reunion at their house - we were able to secure lodging in my bedroom, rather than shacking up camping - whohoo, especially for this lady who was 8 months pregnant at the time.

I love watching these girls together. My grandma currently has 6 great-granddaughters, no great-grandsons. The arrive of our second baby girl will make that 7 great-granddaughters and no great-grandsons. Crazy weird. Brianne is a bit older than these other three pictured, but Elyse, Grace and Ava are all within 9 months of each other. Then there is baby Evelyn who will just be turning 1 at the end of the month, and new baby Charlotte who was just born this May. Ours will be at the end of August so last three will be really close in age too.

The girlies spent a lot of time on the Gator. Ride after ride after ride. If they weren't on this one, they were on Grace's mini Gator tooling around the yard. That thing got a lot of miles on it over the weekend.

 Missing baby Charlotte, she is only a few months old at this point, so she wasn't up for photo taking in the grass with the other girls.

I was terrible and didn't have my camera out nearly the entire weekend. I don't know what I was thinking. Hopefully my cousin Emily got some photos from throughout the weekend to document more memories!

It was great to see nearly everyone, and my grandparents too. There was also a shower for my cousin Callie who is getting married at the end of October - glad we were able to be there for that since I'll be missing her bachelorette party at the end of the month right around my due date.

Fun times filled with camping, laughing, too much food, drinks and a good amount of socializing! Thanks for hosting a great weekend mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!