Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sneak Peek!

A lovely, dear friend of mine has been on me for some updates of what we've been doing around the house (you know who you are!!! :) love ya!!!). So here is a peek - trust me, there isn't much you're missing in this space - yet - as we plan to make slow and steady progress to get Grace adjusted and myself some time!

We've started making some progress on Grace's new room (old playroom) downstairs. Last weekend we assembled a shelving unit and painted. Grace wanted pink again, but we went for green with one wall pink. A good compromise. And it turned out nice - all are happy.

Here's some during painting photos - I don't have any of the room totally painted yet, so sorry, you'll have to wait dear friend of mine! :)

Oh, did I forget to mention that we paint in the nude at the Richter house? Only if you're under 6 that is.

Here you can see a preview of the pink on the right



This one was a BIG help. She even tried helping by chewing the texture off the wall - WHAT THE HECK?

Lola is so weird. Who hangs out in the bathroom for a comfy place stretching out against the door trim? Seriously weird.

So, hopefully we can stop back with some updates on this room before the baby arrives!!! (Certain someone, can you wait that long?) In the meantime, I also need to get some posts up on the dresser from my Grandma that I painted, the bathroom that we gave a face lift, the additions to the gallery wall in the stairway, and some other randomness around the house.

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed out loud when I saw those pictures of Grace! To cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!