Thursday, July 12, 2012

33 Weeks

Bebe girl Richter is about as big as a pineapple. She weighs more than 4 pounds and is about 17 inches long.
Image from BabyCenter.com

No pictures of the baby girl and I this week - however, my mom did take some of me while I was in my aunts pool - we're saving those for the baby book though! Can't believe it's been about 10 weeks since I posted the last update like this - oops!
How far along? 33, almost 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: A little more than 20 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? none yet - yay! 
Sleep: starting to feel like I'm constantly rolling from side to side all night long trying to get comfy.
Best moment this week: well, since it's been awhile since I've posted - last week we had another ultrasound. Grace and Cody came along and we were all able to see "baby sister" together. She's growing healthy! She's over 4 pounds now!

Miss Anything? Feeling good all the time - tired of the constant little aches and uncomfortableness. Oh, and I REALLY miss being able to find a comfy spot on the sofa - everything irritates something!
Movement: yes - tons

Food cravings: Not really?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: getting tired!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Good mood!
Looking forward to: Getting both of the girl's rooms organized! We are getting a bit closer to being able to begin the transition to Grace moving downstairs and then we can start putting the crib back together and getting baby's clothes washed. We'll be busy making these two rooms work for their new occupants!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!