Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Little Piece of Grace

A few weeks ago Grace was lucky enough to have both Cody's parents and her Auntie Ashley staying over at the same time. It was a perfect evening (the same evening Grace and Cody ran through the sprinklers) and we enjoyed just hanging out on the deck.

I've been terrible at having the camera out lately. I've even missed events like Grace's preschool performance and picnic in the park, and singing at Sunday school. Terrible. One thing I don't have to worry about is getting photos of Grace taken when my MIL is around. She's great at capturing those special moments, and she's always got her camera with.

These are all images taken by her, THANK YOU MICHELE, for taking these and getting a piece of "Grace" in each one!

Hanging out on the tire swing with curlers in her hair and her new watch from Grandma on

Grace and Auntie, doing what they do best. Dressing up, getting pretty, and flashing attitude.

Oh, speaking of attitude! I'm not sure if this looks more like myself or Cody! A terrible combination. 

And my sweet girl and I swinging on the deck. 


Don't mind my "I haven't showered today hair" and likely "same shirt Sunday," look I have going on. :)

I love how each of these images captures a little snipbit of our little Grace. From sweet and snuggly, to playful, and a little (or a lot) of attitude.

Hope that satisfies the need for some updates of Grace and what's going on lately. I know several that will still want some belly photo updates - you'll just have to wait on that one. I'm hoping to get to more blog updates soon before summer really kicks in and we're flying in full motion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!