Wednesday, May 30, 2012

27 Weeks

Bebe girl Richter is about as big as a head of cauliflower. She weighs about 2 pounds and is about 14 inches long.
Image from BabyCenter.com

Finally, I have some more pictures of the growing girl! Grace and I had a girls day date, and we were getting ready to leave and thought we'd snap a few photos.





How far along? 27, almost 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: About 14 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? none yet 
Sleep: still great, and the more the better. My tummy is starting to feel heavy when sleeping.
Best moment this week: So far, hearing that my cousin Reece and his wife welcomed a healthy baby girl Charlotte into the world! 

Miss Anything? Sitting comfortably all day at work (not that I was ever that cozy comfy at my desk)
Movement: LOTS STILL! Think I felt hiccups for the first time tonight.

Food cravings: No.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. Just the smell of garbage behind a restaurant at World of Fun in Kansas City where we changed the mascots - but let's be honest, it wasn't just me that was having a smell issue.
Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Some back pain, feet are achy, nothing major.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Good mood!
Looking forward to: Getting the glucose screening test out of the way, tomorrow, and shopping for baby girl bedding. Have some things in mind! Can't wait! I think we are waiting until July-ish until we switch Grace's room to be downstairs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!