Friday, April 6, 2012

Quick Hello

Just a quick hello to say Happy Easter to all our friends and family. We have a Dr. appointment to check on the latest little R today, and then we're off to Marshall to celebrate Easter with my parents, and hopefully Grandparent's if they are able to make it down to Marshall.

We're looking forward to a nice spring weekend, and plan on spending lots of time outdoors, pending non-windy (who am I kidding, we're going to Marshall, the real windy city) decent weather.

And just because a post isn't as fun without a picture, here's a photo of me from last week at my visit to the Great Plains Zoo in Sioux Falls. We had a great tour of the zoo, on a golf cart, this prego Momma was happy about that! We got to get up close and personal with the animals...here I am with the rhinos, baby and momma. We got to feed them, it was amazing! I could never have imagined what a rhino would feel like. Quite an amazing creation from God.


Yes...I have bangs. I got them a few weeks ago...maybe 3 or 4 now? I wasn't too happy, but people gave me nice compliments. Likely because they didn't want to deal with making an emotional pregnant girl cry by telling her the truth. I asked for them to be quite longer than they are...now I'm in the awkward grow them out or keep cutting then. Voting for growing them out at this point. I feel like an awkward teenager again.

Anyway, you can't see much baby-bump in this photo, but I've been getting lots of grief from friends to upload photos of me, instead of vegetables and fruit in my prego-progress postings.

Speaking of which, the next prego-progress posting will occur sometime this weekend likely.

Happy Easter blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!