Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby Bellies

Today at work I got a nice surprise....flowers! I'm always curious who they are from, since I usually tell my hubby not to get me flowers, I'd rather spend the money on something else. However, they do add a nice surprise to the day. They were from the ad agency that works on our account for SD Tourism - a sweet bunch! They also sent flowers to my manager Wanda, who is due just FOUR days after me. CRaZy...

Here we are with our flowers and bellies. Funny that I was wearing pink and got yellow flowers, and she was wearing yellow and got pink flowers.


Oh baby belly, you can slow down growing now...you're getting too big too fast! Why do second bebes always make their Momma's bigger? Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!