Friday, April 13, 2012

21 Weeks

So, apparently baby is about as long as a banana, or 10 inches from head to heel. Dr. said last week that they are weight
Image from BabyCenter.com

And this is for all you gals who were griping about looking at pictures of fruits and vegetables instead of a picture of me! Mind you...the hubby took this photo...Think I need to teach him how to focus the camera? And yes, there were probably a bizillion better places to take a photo instead of in the hallway of our house. But I kept telling Jen I'd get a photo up soon, she's starting to lose trust in me, so I thought I better just post it. As terrible as it is.



How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: probably about 8 pounds by now...quickly gaining now I think!
Maternity clothes? Yes, and yes please! The comfier the better! Went shopping for a few things a few weekends ago, but also have been able to find some non-maternity items that have worked for me so far. 
Stretch marks? none yet 
Sleep: Love it. Need it. Gotta have it. And I'm sleeping well, thank goodness.
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound appointment and learning that everything was perfect in there! Growing and developing just the way it should be. 

Miss Anything? Being able to travel by car comfortably.
Movement: Yes! Tons! Like a little ninja in there, crazy movements. Cody hadn't been able to feel it for awhile, but felt a few of the hard jabs in the last few days. 

Food cravings: No major cravings...anythings is good right about now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not lately.
Gender: We got to find out what gender the turnip is last week! The Dr. said a GIRL! She gave Cody about a 25% chance that it COULD be a boy. I think she was just trying to be nice to him since he was pouting. :) Grace is very excited, we all are. The Easter Bunny (aka Nana) already found PINK for the bean! Note to Grandmas/Nana's, let's practice keeping receipts...just in case!

Have you started to show yet: Yes! In the last week I feel like I've gotten HUGE. Major growth in the last few weeks.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Headaches...headaches...headaches. No fun. They need to stop, quickly, making this Momma miserable. Luckily I have some very good caretakers at home. Both Cody and Nurse Grace are excellent at either helping, or just leaving me be in my room in the quiet. Grateful for my family!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Good mood!
Looking forward to: SHOPPING


2 comments:

  1. Another girl in the family! Go team pink! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika! I know, another girl is crazy talk! I told Grandma Irma, and she said she wasn't surprised. She knows all I think.

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!