Tuesday, March 20, 2012

17 Weeks


image from BabyCenter.com

Baby is the size of a turnip, and is about 5 inches long!

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: probably about 7 pounds by now...quickly gaining now I think!
Maternity clothes? Wore my first maternity shirt today, other than that, I've just improvised my wardrobe to include comfier things. Bought a few things this weekend, now just need to shop online for some work dress pants that are long enough...typical problem!
Stretch marks? none yet 
Sleep: Yes, please! Can sleep well these days, and often! Horray!
Best moment this week: Buying some new clothes that fits...and FEELING THE little turnip move around! Cody and I were laying on the sofa, and we were definitely feeling some movement. Also, last Thursday we had an appointment and heard the heartbeat again, Dr. said that bebe was moving around like crazy and she could barely keep the heartbeat on the monitor. 

Miss Anything? Hmmm, at this point, I'm probably missing just having a good old fashioned red beer while watching March Madness games with the hubby! 
Movement: Yes! See above, felt first movement on Sunday, March 18.

Food cravings: Pizza always sounds good, Subway always sounds good...Zesto, duh.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing major right now, sense of smell is greatly heightened so some things certainly are flagged!
Gender prediction: Grace is back to thinking boy. Cody is still rooting for boy. I'm still thinking (and wishing) for a girl. I don't think I know how to deal with boys!

Have you started to show yet: Yes! Can certainly tell, however, sometimes I still just feel chubby..
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Tiredness, some nausea, short of breath.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Good mood unless it's getting close to bedtime, or I've been withheld from a nap on the weekend! :)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in a few weeks! Yay, let the shopping begin!


1 comment:

  1. You make me giggle everytime I read your posts! :)
    1st of all.. when do we get to see pictures of the baby bump?!!
    2nd ... your hilarious, and sound just like me after I had my 1st boy.. I HAD NO IDEA how to deal with a boy... and oh my... I'm just thankful he has a good daddy to show him how the "boys things" all work out... haha

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!