Wednesday, March 7, 2012

15 weeks



image from BabyCenter.com

Baby is the size of an apple, and is about 4 inches long!

How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: a few pounds...I feel like I've gained about 10! My pants aren't comfy anymore. So true that you gain and get bigger more quickly the second time around.
Maternity clothes? no real maternity clothes yet...but I've been wearing a lot of dresses and skirts with leggings to work lately. Much more comfortable. I only have about 3 pairs of pants that I can handle through the whole day. A few jeans that still work pretty well.
Stretch marks? none yet 
Sleep: I can sleep just fine, starting to need to support my mid-section more with a pillow/blanket. Wake up to pee at least once a night!!!
Best moment this week: I was tucking Grace into bed, and she said a prayer for the little bean apple, and said goodnight and kissed the baby.

Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? A bloody mary looked and smelled great the other night! Missing feeling well, starting to get over the worst of it, I hope!
Movement: not yet

Food cravings: Blood mary looked good, pizza always sounds good, watermelon
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing major this week - folks around the office have been talking about fish tacos from a fast food restaurant...I think that would make me sick anytime!
Gender prediction: Debatable! I think girl, Cody HOPES boy. Grace has always thought boy, until a basketball game last night when she saw our friends little girl. She quickly changed her mind and said she thinks our baby is going to look like her.

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Tiredness...nausea...short of breath.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time!
Looking forward to: Buying some pants that will be comfortable. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!