Thursday, February 16, 2012

Surprise!!!

Well guess what??





Our family is growing!! :) In August, our sweet little girl Grace will become a big sister. Our due date is August 26th, and we're anxiously awaiting for April to come around so we can tell Grace if she's having a sister or a brother. I'm almost to 13 weeks already, and am totally ready for the second trimester! Ready to get out of this yucky feeling phase.

Grace has been so excited to hear the news that she's going to be a sibling, she has already been taking care of baby and I. She's doesn't miss a lick, and never lets anything just slip by, so it could be an interesting 6 months with her watchful eye!

I always envisioned just one child for us, but Cody and Grace broke me! They eventually had me convinced it wouldn't be so bad! So we decided since we're young and healthy we'll give it a shot. Well, it was in the cards for us to have another and we couldn't be more excited. Even me! It will be such a joy to watch Grace and her sibling together, I cannot wait. 

I love the posts that another blogger did throughout her pregnancy, and I will be doing something similar with her same set of questions she asks. I might not post weekly, but I'll sure keep you all updated on Baby #2's progress. 

Thanks for all of your love and support!

4 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEP!!! :D Katy, I am so excited for you and your family! Grace will be a great big sister, I can't wait to follow your second pregnancy. :) I remember when you called me when you were pregnant with G! Ahhh. :) How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is great news! Congrats! We'll have another group of little ones to play together when the Bierman family gets together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm so excited for you all! You'll love having two girls :) It's a blast!!! YEAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Raechel, Angie and Erika!

    Angie, we actually don't know the sex yet, but I'm thinking it'll be another girl...just because it's just what Cody needs! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!