Friday, February 24, 2012

13 Weeks



Baby is officially the size of shrimp..huh? Last week it was supposed to be the size of a lime? Lime vs shrimp - I think lime is bigger. Anyway...this lil' shrimp sure has quite the attitude in there making this momma not feel very well. Hopefully next week SHE (just guessing here) shapes up.
image from BabyCenter.com


How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: a few pounds...enough to make my pants uncomfortable...but not enough for my belly to look pregnant yet, just chubby!
Maternity clothes? no yet! need to convince my hubby to take me shopping
Stretch marks? none yet 
Sleep: I can sleep just fine - fall asleep and wake up with nausea
Best moment this week: our appointment on 2/16. Heard the heartbeat again, love the sound!

Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Missing feeling well! I'm suppose to be over that by about 3 ago, but just haven't been able to kick the terrible nausea and extreme, extreme tiredness.
Movement: none

Food cravings: Not really, still can eat pizza anytime!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still cannot stand the look of raw chicken (who likes looking at that anyway?).
Gender prediction: Debatable! Grace really, really thinks it's going to be a boy. Cody's just hoping.

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: feeling really yucky all the time, pukey, tired, and easily out of breath.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Good mood, unless it's after 6:00 p.m....then I get really sick feeling and exhausted.
Looking forward to: Our next appointment, looking more pregnant, and feeling better!



Terrible of me...I still haven't had my camera out in about a month to take pictures of our little miss. And I still need to get photos uploaded from San Diego. I actually have a good excuse, I'm waiting to share pictures with my Momma so that I can post all at once. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these posts! I hope you continue to do it! :)
    What a fun thing to look back on later! I wish I would have wrote more things down like this!
    I will be praying for you that you start to feel better, I feel for you. It's so hard feeling icky when you have other kiddos to be a mommy to at the same time. :(

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!