Sunday, February 19, 2012

12 weeks

If this baby is a little lime right now, I don't want to know what I'll feel like when they are the size of a lemon - will probably act sour too! EEEkkk...let's hope I get better soon.
Photo from BabyCenter.com

How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain: a few pounds - probably 4 already, could have been the not-so-great habits I was in before finding out I was prego
Maternity clothes? no yet...put on a cotton skirt today and it was heaven though. Love no binding pants!
Stretch marks? none yet 
Sleep: I can sleep just fine - fall asleep and wake up with nausea
Best moment this week: telling Grace that she was going to be a big sister. It was the sweetest thing EVER. Wish I had it on video. She was so absolutely thrilled and happy and excited for our family. Best quote..."Mommy, how did that baby get in your tummy." "God put it there." "Mommy, why didn't God want it to just be me?" Ekkkkk!!! "Well, because God knew that you'd be a great big sister and wanted our family to be a little bit bigger." And she was satisfied with that answer - thank goodness!

Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? feeling good...not having to stand in front of my closet for 15 minutes in the a.m. - Okay, I might have done that before too, now it's just even more aggravating.
Movement: none

Food cravings: No cravings really, but I could eat pizza anytime I feel like nothing sounds good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: lots of queasy anyway, raw chicken...apparently mustard and relish on hot dogs sent me over the edge at a basketball game. There was no out either!
Gender prediction: Debatable - I'm still going for girl...but with how yucky I've been feeling, might be a boy this time!

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: feeling really yucky all the time, pukey, tired, and easily out of breath.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly in a good mood.
Looking forward to: actually feeling like my belly looks like a bump, rather than just thick and chubby.



(PS - this post is a bit delayed because we wanted to announce it first! Written on 2/14/12)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sweet Grace! :)
    Nice job of explaining it momma!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!