Friday, December 9, 2011

Sweet Princesses

One of my girlie friends, Jen, is moving even further away from us! However, we're so super, duper absolutely excited for this opportunity for them. We're pretty good at the long distance friends thing, as I have to be with most of my friends, so it'll be no problemo! We'll for sure make it over to visit their new (beautiful) house in WI, and we'll certainly be able to plan girl trips to the cities together.

Grace and I packed our bags to Minnesota last weekend to go and help watch her children while they did some business in Wisconsin. Let me tell you, they have SWEET kids. Very well mannered, good sleepers (for me anyway... :) ) and toys galore! Grace had so much fun playing princesses with Miss Myah - Myah is a true princess. She knows all the princesses names, and has princess toys that will make you want to revert back to childhood. So much fun! Grace was beside herself.

I didn't get a picture with Mr. Ty man himself, but he's a super cute combination of his mother and father. Very mellow, easy going and chill. He was just entertained with watching the girls play.

Here are a few pictures of the girls all dressed up...



I'm bummed I didn't get a photo of Jen and I either - don't know what I was thinking. However, I don't mind, because it won't be long before we'll see these good friends again.

We wish you and your family the best of luck in WI, and we cannot wait to come and visit you. We know that you'll do so well over there, and we're excited for all of the opportunities (including shopping!!!) that await you there. We wish we could be closer to help you in the process of getting there - ie - packing!!!!

I'll be back soon with some updates from Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!