Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Storytime with Mrs. Claus

Spitting out a bunch of photos here as I need to catch up on some holiday happenings before Christmas actually arrives!

Grace was able to have story time with Mrs. Claus last weekend, she was awestruck at this opportunity. She cozied up on a bear rug and listened for about 45 minutes. It actually lasted an hour, but I was surprised she made it 45 minutes. We then shopped around downtown and went home for lunch.




She also made a visit to Santa at the mall a few weeks ago, and quickly ran to sit on his lap. This one has never been shy or scared of Santa. I was going to take a photo, but was then told by the two young-ins who were manning the Santa booth and taking photos of their own for $6.00, that it would also cost me $6.00 to take a photo with my own camera - give me a break! So, needless to say, we don't have a Santa picture for 2011! That's okay!!!

She asked for two bikes (mind you, we have her a bike for her birthday just 5 months ago)...I reminded her of that, and she said, "Well, I want 3 bikes." I think she just thinks of the excitement of seeing a bike by the tree - would be pretty neat! So I told her that sometimes Santa knows when you already have something that you're asking for - so he probably wouldn't bring it (aka, I'm not buying you another bike). So she quickly rattled off a few more things she would like - mostly Barbie and princess related.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!