Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Look into the Past

Recently at work we had a holiday party and we were encouraged to bring in photos of ourselves from when we were kiddos - co-workers would then have to guess who is who...it was tougher than I thought. However, I knew once my mom sent me these photos, they weren't going to have trouble guessing mine - pretty obvious, especially when you know what Grace looks like.

Here I am from when I was just a little one at Christmas...


This one is probably my favorite. Especially since it has Maggie Cat in the photo (she's the black and white one). I loved that sweet kitty, had her from when I was just one or two all the way through high school. She was beautiful!


At the end, my photo was titled, "most often correctly guessed."

Wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!