Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Holiday Letter to Santa

We've always written notes to Santa and put them in the mail...This year, while reading my normal blogs, I came across I Heart Organizing's freebie - a cute little letter to Santa that kiddos can fill in the blanks!

Grace was excited to write this letter to Santa, with all of the fun colors she was totally intrigued!





It reads:

Dear Santa, 
Hi! My name is GracSe and I am 4 years old! I live in the city of Pierre in the state of SD which is in the country of U.S. I have been trying really hard to get on your "nice" list this year. Some of the wonderful things I have done are: 
1. Listen to Mom and Dad
2. helped a friend feel better she was sad
3. help take care of my pets

I have a few special Christmas wishes. They are: 
1. Barbie camper for my big barbies
2. Toy baby
3. A new cup

I am very excited for your visit! I promise to leave out some cookies for you to snack on. Please give my favorite reindeer, Rudolph, a big hug for me! 

Happy holidays, 


Your pal,
GracSe


She used to write her name perfectly everytime. Now at preschool they have been practicing not only letter recognition and writing, but also figuring out and remember what sounds those letters make. She seems to be thinking that the sound of "s" is in the end of her name so has been including an "s" lately. I'm not too concerned, pretty sure she won't be writing her name "GracSe" in college. And if she does, we'll just get a name spelling change - what's the big deal, right?

It's not too late - IHeartOrganizing still has the free letter up to download and print. I however, did miss the link party. Oh well!

IHeart Organizing
 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that is so sweet! Love the ways she was helpful this year, smiles!

    Happy holidays!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh SOooo cute!! Katy, I would LOVE to do this same thing w/ my kiddos!!! Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing the link!
    I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!