Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tricks and Treats

We had great a week of trick and treating this week. Grace had decided that she wanted to be a princess butterfly, again. I don't think I've mentioned it before, but Halloween isn't one of my favorite holidays - I give my mother grief because I swear I was a bunny at least 10 times. So, now, Grace wants to be the same thing as last year, and I'm feeling a bit like a lame mom. We were fortunately able to change up the costume enough to look different.

We first enjoyed a cool evening walking through Hilger's Gulch on Sunday night. It was a nice little prep to Halloween night. On Halloween, Grace first enjoyed trick or treating around my office, some co-workers really did a great job decorating the office! Then we went out and about with our girlfriends..Cody was sick :( Here's some photos of my princess butterfly.

The girls enjoying the evening…
DSC05575
DSC05571                                
DSC05473

DSC05478edit
 
DSC05506editDSC05557edit
  
DSC05518edit
                                                                   
And that was our Halloween! I cannot believe that the holidays are right around the corner. Time to start the Christmas lists, and before we know it, yummy treat and baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!