Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lots of fun in NYC

Hello from the Big Apple! It was quite the adventure getting here from South Dakota in some snowy weather. But, here we are....it was a great successful day in NYC. The Presidents from Mount Rushmore were on the move to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the completion of Mount Rushmore...their gift to America is a free vacation for four to the Black Hills of South Dakota, including airfare, lodging, rental car and exclusive activities in the Black Hills.

It's been great fun getting this trip planned and finalized, but I'm certainly glad that were here now and executing, much easier in a way. This will be the second year South Dakota Tourism has a float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Exciting news, Neil Diamond will be performing on our float this years (excuse the thump thump of my heart...I love Neil Diamond's Christmas stuff).

 This will basically sound like I'm promoting our efforts (which I kind of am, but it's good stuff, so I have to share.) to enter for the giveaway were enjoying people to visit this landing page, they can also register on facebook. I addition to those fun pages, we also have a nice video, here...I love this video, very moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!