Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh, the choices...of color.

I'm having a dilemma. Remember G's room?



Well, I found a mirror at a garage sale and I'm trying to figure out what color to paint it.


The colors in this picture are a bit off. Basically, I was deciding between white, yellow, green (more of a true lime green - this picture shows it as a grellow), orange or turquoise (not pictured). I think that pink, dark pink and red are out, just because her walls are already pink.

Here's a reminder of some of the colors from her room:




You can't really tell from this picture, but there is a bit of blue in the quilt, pictured up by the pink/orange flower.

Her room is due for a quickie update on the blog, so once we get the mirror done, we'll be back with an update. There have been a few additions/replacements going on in here.


 
So, comment below which color you think might look best.

1 comment:

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!