Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy September!

Wow, it's been a busy last couple weeks. And things around Richter World are about to get a whole lot more hectic. I'll be saying cheers to September now, since I'll be out and about exploring the great state of South Dakota from now until the end of the month.

Remember last year when I posted pictures from the Buffalo Roundup? It's quite a good time, you know, I'll be corralling buffalo...wait...nope, that's not my job...I'll just be corralling journalists! In all seriousness, it's a super good time, but LOTS of work. So, you'll hear some great stories from me on that when I get back. Here's a few reminder images:






And of course throughout the week we do other fun things like ride the 1880 Train, chuckwagon dinners, and visit the men carved in the mountain.
Photo by Chad Coppess

Oh, and this weekend I'm off to Aberdeen to enjoy the South Dakota Film Festival. It's always a great time and I'm really looking forward to the festival this year. Here's myself, Wanda and Kyle Eastwood at last year's festival.
Photo by Greg Gilbertson

So, it will be an insane next couple weeks, but in the end, it will be worth it. I'll miss my lil G, and it will be weird knowing that most of the puppies will be gone by the time I get back home. Strange! It's bittersweet as I cannot wait to stop cleaning up after them and Remi, but I'll miss their little faces!
Maybe I'll get time to post a quick update or two, but perhaps you'll hear from me in October! Enjoy the rest of Sweet September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!