Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sleepin' Beauties

Grace and Lola found a comfy spot while watchin' Little Mermaid in her playroom. This was at about 6:45 at night. She had missed a nap at daycare and was clearly very tired. Lola was the only one disturbed by my picture taking.


Here's the two snuggle bugs from afar and a peak at the (somewhat messy) playroom. I had just put the pompoms from her party down in her playroom. I'm going to be hanging that canvas soon and hopefully paining sometime in there as well. It's currently a baby/Carolina blue. I'm thinking a neutral in case it turns back into a guest bedroom anytime soon.

 Lola's wondering why I'm disturbing their beauty sleep. She's a good snuggle cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!