Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pups - 2 weeks

Two weeks went by fast! The pups are growing by the minute...they have their eyes open and are all hobbling around their nest area. I think they are getting cuter by the minute as well. Oh, and they have certainly discovered their voices, even more so than before. It's hilarious to listen to them trying to be "so tough."

There are a ton of pictures in this post, but I couldn't resist. If you're interested in one of these little buggers, give Cody or I a holler, they are available to buy!

Here's Grace...and Lola investigating the scene.












Ahhh, the smell of puppy breath. You know what smell I'm talking about - kinda skunky? :) My little skunk breath puppies. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!