Sunday, May 1, 2011

LAS VEGAS

This post is very long overdue! In February, I went to Las Vegas for a conference on social media. Luckily, someone who works on our account at our advertising agency went a long with. I had a great time with Lindsey. There were lots of notes that I took back home...I've digested several and have put many great practices into use, but still am sifting through all of the knowledge and will continue to apply.  Here's a peak at what I saw in Vegas!


Stayed at Ceasar's Palace...They told me he didn't really live there! ;) They had the place all decorated in red, perhaps for Valentine's Day.

Along the strip

Waiting for the water fountains to erupt!

Magical!


Lindsey and I on the strip!

We shopped inside Ceasar's Palace...watched this act..and headed back to our rooms on the first night, we were tired from traveling.

Oh, I suppose I could talk a bit about why I was there...work stuff? Nah, this is Astronaut Wheeler, he was the first man to check into space via Foursquare. He thought he was the mayor of the moon...wait, you have to check into a location at least twice on foursquare to be deemed the mayor. No dice. Cool though!

Along the strip night two! We went to KA! A great show!



Lindsey and I night two!
So that's that! Vegas in nutshell. I'll have to go back with Cody sometime when we can spend more time there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think or give us a quick hello!